Army games are mostly FPS i.e. First Person shooting games. These games are centred on guns and different types of weapons. Army games are very popular in today’s generation as these games are getting advanced with every year.
1. Counter Strike Online
Counter Strike is a multiplayer fps game, which got so much recognition and fame when it was released in 2000. Counter Strike Online is the online version of the same Counter Strike, but with many modifications and upgradations. As being an online game, players from different parts of the world can play together as teams in the same team and as well as against each other.
- Low configuration requirements.
- The game is very easy to learn, but it’s very difficult to become a master in it.
- Several types of game modes.
2. Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty 4 is much different from its earlier versions. Till Call of Duty 3, the game story was set up in WWII, but the fourth installation of the game races into the 21st century, fighting the war against terrorists. This is an fps game with many missions and challenges.
- Varied and spectacular game story with amazing gameplay.
- Best graphics.
- Impeccable controls.
3. America’s Army 3:
America’s Army 3 is US’s Army’s official game, and this is the latest installation of the game. It is an fps game and it features rigorous training challenges and online multiplayer game option. America’s Army is much better version than its predecessors and has some quite realistic challenges.
- The game’s graphics and action are very realistic.
- Very tense gameplay.
- Five multiplayer maps and lots of training missions.
4. Call Of Duty : Black Ops III
The gameplay of Call of Duty : Black Ops III is based in the year 2065, where the player gets to play as a technologically advanced superhuman soldier. Like a Robocop, but a full army of it. It is also an fps game and being set in future, it allows to include even more techs and advanced toys in the game.
- Smooth and fluid action in gameplay.
- Lots of modes and game types including second unlockable campaign.
- Voice of Zombies in the game is very realistic.
5. Counter Strike : Global Offensive
Counter Strike : Global Offensive is an upgraded and refined version of much renowned and famous game Counter Strike which was released in 2000. The fantastic update to a classic game brings a new life into Counter Strike. The mission is still the same, but the number of missions is increased with different game modes.
- Excellent and balanced gameplay.
- Death is permanent in the game, which wasn’t in the previous version. If a player dies, he has to sit out and wait till the next game.
- Updated graphics and maps, along with awesome gameplay which makes the game more addictive.
6. Modern Army Sniper Shooter
7. Army Commando Sniper 3D
The Army Games listed above are the best action games in this category.
Top 7 Classic PC Games Download
Top 11 Fighting Games Download
Top 9 Hack and Slash Games Download
7 Best Drum Games Download
7 Best Car Racing Games Download
7 Best Android Truck Games Download
10 Free Golf Games Download
8 Best Free Fishing Games Download
Top 5 Nintendo DS emulators for Android
7 Best Chess Games Download
10 Best Word Games Download
8 Best Drawing Games Download
Top 7 Soccer Games for iphone Download
Top 5 Train games download
7 Best Golf Games Download