Are you in search of a good astrology software to determine your future? Have a look at our compilation of top 10 astrology softwares. With accurate predictions, print ready outputs, and of course, free trials, you will certainly enjoy using them.
1. Solar Fire Gold- The Useful Astrology Software
This free software is a powerful application favored among renowned astrologers.
- Intuitive and easy to use calculation software
- Provides easy access to high quality chart production using Window’s visual interface
- Consists of charts of various categories like lunar, natal, directed, solar, etc
- Has a flexible selection of aspect sets, chart point sets and database files for chart and place detail storage
- Also includes flexible and dynamic transit and progression reporting over any specified time period
- Novel options included for sorting and viewing output graphically for maximized readability
2. Janus- The Methodical Astrology Software
Janus is a free astrology software that contains all essential calculations and report interpretations.
- Consists of all the standard calculation features
- Includes astro-mapping, natal and transit reports, Arabic parts, fixed stars, progress and return charts
- Also consists of specialist modules for Cosmobiology, Horary, Electional, Uranian Astrology, and Medieval Astrology
- Combines user-friendliness and technical precision with a wide variety of features which it offers.
3. Kepler- The Detailed Astrological Software
This software has a free trial version after the expiry of which it needs to be purchased.
- Consists of 12 house systems
- Includes Arabic Parts, 8000 Fixed Stars, Parallels of Declinations, etc
- Consists of Arc Transform Charts and Harmonic Charts
- Provides major and minor asteroids, trans-neptunian planets, etc
- Includes a complete Atlas with daylight savings timetables
- Lists Transit and Progressed listings and timelines
- Timeline profile designed to geographically show when an individual is accident prone, or in good health.
- Extensive beautiful astrological graphic library and True Type astrology font
4. AstrolDeluxe Report Writer- The Diverse Astrology Software
This software is a free astrology software that covers all the bases efficiently.
- It is a version 8.3 of AstrolDeluxe for Windows
- Fully featured calculation program that bundles the 250,000 cities PC Atlas.
- Consists of an in-built report writing engine
- Prints professional customizable interpretation reports incorporating the calculating methodologies
- Includes well written interpretations for 18 page natal reports.
- Fully compatible with Vista and 32 and 64 bit of Windows 7 and 8.
- Includes customized add-ons and a single CD.
5. Intrepid- The interconnected Astrology Software
Intrepid is a fully featured, free professional astrology software
- Based on the principles of self-evident astrology
- Introduces new astrological symbols as well as an innovative way of relating the position of planetary moons relative to the planet they orbit
- Incorporates five new methods of astrological progression
- Observes fixed stars, asteroids and moon nodes just as much as the main planets
- Uses hot keys and buttons to execute basic tasks in software
- Includes 13 different report writes and the complete ACS Atlas
- Also consists of ten house structures and Swiss ephemeris calculations ensuring precision.
6. Time Passages- The Authentic Astrology Software
This software is a fully featured and free astrology program.
- Creates standout point and click designs
- Manufactures all types of charts and creates impressive interpretation records.
- Intuitive User Interface
- Allows crating of detailed aspect grids for comparison for various aspects in a chart
- Helps view mouse-over interpretations in chart mode
- Built-in ACS Atlas included
- Upon selecting geographical location, the software automatically points and clicks the latitudinal and longitudinal variations to arrive at accurate chart readings
- Creates single, bi and tri wheels as well as natal, progressed and transit charts
- Generates in-depth interpretations and also teaches the basics of astrology in its user guide.
7. Win*Star Express- The Modern Astrological Software
This software is free and helps in the creation and interpretation of charts
- Interactive Astro Tutor included with the software
- Consists of Devore’s Encyclopedia of Astrology
- Includes large number of beautifully designed PDF Printouts
- Consists of 197 charts in PDF format preserving their resolution and quality
- Printouts also include local wheels, wheels for horary work and a page showing 81 years of progression
- Includes four chart styles- standard, unequal, European and aries.
- Includes Atlas consisting of 10,000 locations
- Creates single, bi, tri and quad wheels and also the popular astrological charts
8. Astro* Talk Express- The Educational Astrological Software
Astro Talk Express is a free astrological software that provides poignant insight into the natal charts
- Includes interpretative reports written by some of the most experienced astrologers
- The software assembles the pre-written interpretative text based on the specific aspects of the chart
- Offers eight different wheel styles to augment the natal reports
- Reports include basic planetary configurations and their impact on your life. Each report consists of 11 sections
- Built-in editor allows editing of articles to the user’s preference
9. WOW Horoscope Interpreter- The efficient astrology software
This software, which is reasonably priced, is a professional report writer ideal for beginners.
- Every function of the application is fully automated eliminating the need for prior astrological knowledge
- Assists in creating three basic wheels and illustrate the report, and it included three interpretative writers
- Creates single wheel charts as well as full length interpretative reports
- Includes the three major houses- Placidus, Koch and Equal and creates Aspect Grids
- Includes a three year transit graph action graphically explaining your problems and their solutions
- An atlas is also included with 80,000 cities and the application can also observe orbs
- Comes with three interpretative modes- Personal, Professional and Dynamic
- Provides streamlined pop up interpretations
- User friendly main interface.
13+ Best Burn Aware Software Download Reviews
Top 7 Music Notation Software Download
11+ Best DAW Software Download Reviews
7 Best Vlog Editing Softwares Download
6+ Best Music Writing Software Download Reviews
Download 10 Best Free Recording Software
16 Best 3GP Convertors Download
5+ Best Guitar Recording Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Professional Video Editing Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Convert PDF to PostScript Download Reviews
6+ Best Jukebox Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Video Archive Software Download Reviews.
Top 7 VFX Software Download
6+ Best CBZ Reader Download Reviews
20+ Best Video Editing Software Reviews