There are various software available in the internet today that will allow you to draw pictures easily. These software will give you the professional touch to your drawings in a fun filled way.
Check out these software available for free and in the platforms of Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and Android.
1. GIMP – A Multi-purpose Software That Allows You To Draw
Check out GIMP if you want drawing software that can be used as a photo editor as well
- Change the size, angle, opacity of the brush while you paint
- Comprises of both basic and advanced features
- Intuitive and easy to work with
- Cons: Not a vector editor, but a Image Manipulation Program
2. Project DogWaffle 1.2 – A Light Yet Powerful Drawing Tool
Download Project DogWaffle, a software that comes with a great range of feature and it’s perfect for beginners.
- Lets you create as many layers you want
- Animation capabilities such as loading and saving frame sequences are present
- Supports popular format such as PSD (photoshop)
- Cons: Paid upgraded version (2.0) contains more features
3. Krita – An Open Source Digital Painting and Illustration Application
Use Krita if you want a software with a user friendly interface and unique features
- Rotate the canvas easily; and Open GL canvas supports high-bit depth monitors
- Press W key to toggle the wrap-around mode
- Multiple brush engines which include effects such as pixel, smudge colour, dyna etc.
- Includes raster, vector, filter, programming, group layers
4. SmoothDraw – A Digital Free Hand Drawing Tool
Use SmoothDraw, an award winning drawing software.
- Supports many kind of brushes and retouch tools
- New paint window interface which make it compatible with WINDOWS 10
- Supports image transform, layer blend models and free canvas rotation
- Sub-pixel smoothing for thin lines
5. PictBear – A Customizable Drawing Software
Download PictBear, a drawing tool that supports many picture formats
- Grid functions which in automatically displayed and is useful for drawing dot paintings
- Customize to make functions by yourself by using scripts
- Supports a wide range of formats such as: pbx/tiff/pcx/ras/tga/wmf/gif/j2k/jpg/jsf/bmp/png/psd
6. MyPaint – A Software For Pressure Sensitive Graphics Tablets
Use MyPaint if you want a fast open-source drawing software
- Large brush collection include charcoal and ink
- Portable version of the software is available for Linux
- Compact and intuitive brush editor
7. DrawPile – A Next Generation Paint Program
Check out DrawPile, a software that will allow multiple users to paint on a canvas at a time
- Adjust colour picker sampler area
- Five tools slots available for preparing brush presets and toggling between them
- Multiple layers are supported, with features such as transparency, blend etc.
- Record drawing sessions
8. Inkscape Illustrator
9. RealWorld Paint
10. Tux Paint
The software listed above are completely free and are suitable for both beginners and professionals. They are feature rich and easy to use. So dive in and download these softwares!
13+ Best Burn Aware Software Download Reviews
Top 7 Music Notation Software Download
11+ Best DAW Software Download Reviews
7 Best Vlog Editing Softwares Download
6+ Best Music Writing Software Download Reviews
Download 10 Best Free Recording Software
16 Best 3GP Convertors Download
5+ Best Guitar Recording Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Professional Video Editing Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Convert PDF to PostScript Download Reviews
6+ Best Jukebox Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Video Archive Software Download Reviews.
Top 7 VFX Software Download
6+ Best CBZ Reader Download Reviews
20+ Best Video Editing Software Reviews