When businesses and companies hold a demonstration of their products to the people, they would always provide the audience with a visual representation of the product while explaining its best features and qualities.
The reason behind this is the fact that people are gain more knowledge and are more interested when they see something rather than just being able to hear or read the information.
With mockups, these images are commonly used to provide an audience with an image on what to expect out of the products being demonstrated, which in turn, can draw their attention more effectively.
Our website contains a wide range of mockup templates, from catalogue mock ups to stationary mock ups. So if you’re looking for mockup templates that you can use, you don’t have to look anywhere else because we have gathered the best ones for you.
Branding Mock up Templates
Flat Identity Branding
Brand Identity Template
Clothing Mock up Templates
Photoshop Clothing Mock up Template
Baby Clothes Mock-Up
Baby Bodysuit Clothing
Branding Apparel Clothing
What are Mock Ups?
A mockup is defined as a design replica of a logo or a product which is being used to demonstration, instruction, and evaluation purposes.
Mockups may have a scale similar to the actual item, or it may also be either smaller in size for compact and portability, or it may also be larger than the actual size if intended to be visible to a big number of audience.
Mockups act similar to beta-testing, wherein it is shown to the public or a selected audience to be able to gather feedback and recommendations. They are usually presented as a prototype in behalf of the actual product. After gathering the needed feedback from the audience, the presenters of the mockup will take into consideration those data from the feedback, and use it to make improvements to the product to be able to finalize it.
There are other kinds of mockups aside from the ones used for product testing, such as desk mock ups, which are used to create a visual representation of a working desk.
Another example of a different kind of mockup are invitation mock ups, which act as a draft to an invitation card or letter used during events and celebrations.
Device Mock up Templates
Apple Device Mock up Template
Multi Devices Mock up
Logo Mock up Templates
Corporate Mock up Template
Vintage Logo Mock Up Template
Smart Logo Mock up
King Ultra Logo Template
How To Use Our Mock Up Templates
When using mockups for product presentations or demonstrations, you would need to consider what the audience wants to see to be able to grab their full attention. You don’t just simply present something uninteresting to people, careful planning and execution should be involved to make the most out of your mockups.
Once you have caught their attention during the presentation, you should learn how to keep them focused until the end by constantly addressing their interests.
To help you out on how to use our mockup templates, follow the guidelines listed below:
- Determine the purpose of your mockup to narrow down your choices when looking for the necessary templates. If you are trying to present a product in particular, you may go through our collection of product mock ups. However, if you are trying to promote an entire brand or business in general, then you may refer to our collection of branding mock ups. Every category of mockups have their own purpose, just make sure to choose the one that suits what you need to present.
- Download your chosen mockup template by clicking on the download button next to the thumbnail. Save the file on your computer and be sure to remember where you saved it to.
- Using your photo editor of choice (we recommend you use Adobe Photoshop for the highest compatibility), open the downloaded template and make the necessary edits. These templates are fully editable, and you can easily add and remove elements from it according to your preferences.
- Once you have finalized the appearance of your mockup, save it back to your computer as a separate file. This way, if you need to start over or make another mockup based on the same template, you won’t need to download it again and you will only need to reuse the raw and unaltered mockup template.
- If you choose to have your mockup printed, just make sure to use high quality paper and set your printer to print on the best setting possible to be able to preserve the high quality of your mockup.
Magazine Mock up Templates
Book & Magazine Mock up
Landscape Magazine Template
A4 Magazine Mock up
Mobile Mock up Templates
Mobile App Mock up
Home Mobile Mock up
Cafe Restaurant Mobile
Product Mock up Templates
Pharmaceutical Products Mock-up
Who Can Use Our Mock Up Templates?
While it may no longer be appropriate to say that these mockup templates can only be used by graphic artists, since in reality, you don’t need to be one to be able to gain access to these templates.
What’s important is that, you should be familiar in the use of photo editors and are creative enough in designing your own mockups. The bottom line is that, any person can use our mockup templates as long as they are knowledgeable and skillful enough.
If you are managing a business and are tasked at designing mockups for your products, then our templates are perfect for that purpose.
If you are trying to present digital media in the form of compact disks, then we have CD mock ups that you can use, simply personalize the print on the CD according to how you want it to look.
On the other hand, if you are presenting a prototype of a device or a gadget, then you can also browse through our collection of device mock ups which were specifically made for that purpose.
Shirt Mock-up Templates
Woman T-Shirt Mock up
White T-shirt Mock up
Polo Shirt Template
Stationery Mock up Templates
Clean Stationery Template
Photo realistic Stationery
Corporate Stationery Mock-up
Business Stationery Template
Why Should You Use Our Mock Up Templates Over Others?
Then the age-old question gets asked, “Why should one choose our templates over other competing websites that are also offering mockups?“. These types of questions often get asked especially when a web user is looking into different websites for reference but is actually searching for the same thing.
And of course, these competing websites would need to outdo each other by stating the best features of their templates, the easy accessibility, and the affordability.
Here are a few reasons to further convince you to stay on our website and use our templates:
- Our mockup templates have been chosen from among the best ones on the internet, and were designed by inventive and skillful graphic artists.
- Our mockup templates are varied, and they range from apparel mockups to book mock ups.
- Our mockups are very easy to download as long as you have stable internet connection. Downloading these can be done simply by clicking on the download button near the thumbnail.
- These mockup templates are in high resolution, which assure you of the best quality even if you choose to have it printed.
35+ Flat Logo Designs Download
13+ Bakery Logo Designs
23+ Downloadable Gift Cards
33+ Downloadable Textures
27+ Typography Designs Download
9+ Wedding Envelope Designs
36+ Billboard Templates and Designs
15+ Advertising Brochures in PSD
39+ Voucher Designs Download
8+ Summer Party Flyer Download
35+ Downloadable Event Flyers in PSD
9+ Business Company Brochures
10+ Corporate Brochures
11+ Event Postcard Designs
7+ Food Brochures