Two organizations has to be connected through network, for linking both to a particular IP or subnetwork. Network discovery and mapping tool is oftenly used for resolving these issues.
This tool is used for detecting all the devices in a network and the mapping helps in creating the graphical representation to show the interconnections and the overall topology of the entire network.
List of the best tools for network discovery and mapping :
1. Solarwinds Network Topology Mapper
It is one of the best network mapper and discovery tool available in the market.
Its unique features
- Automate device discovery and mapping.
- Build multiple maps from a single scan.
- Auto-detect changes to network topology.
- Perform multi-level network discovery.
- Perform network inventory management.
- Free Trial for 30 Days. Upgraded version starts at $1495
2. TopoMapper Plus
It is a simple, dynamic and highly productive discovery and mapping tool for network and data center administrator for visualizing a complete network with a network map.
- Automatic Network Rediscovery.
- Filter map by subnets and device types.
- Export the network map to PDF.
- Audit reports offers quick access to inventory information and network diagram
- 30-day free trial, pricing starts at $495
It provides one of the best solution available for discovering and mapping and measuring your network bandwidth.
- Get a complete, customizable map of your network.
- Diagnose network problems.
- See bandwidth usage between nodes.
- No assembly required.
- Graphically monitor your ink and toner.
It is a free application to tell you the configuration changes in your network. It can be configured to scan your network and devices automatically.
- Network Discovery.
- Configuration changes.
- Advanced Report Filtering.
- Bulk Upload of Discovery Schedule.
5. Advanced IP scanner
Reliable and free network scanner to analyse all network devices. It is easy to use and runs as a portable edition. It should be the first choice for every network admin.
Why choose it
- Export scan results to CSV.
- MAC address detection.
- Easy access to network shares.
- Switching on/off computers remotely.
- No installation required.
It is a 100% free tool for network management. It is designed to be highly customizable to create an unique and integrated management solution.
Why is it useful
- Automated and Directed Discovery and Provisioning.
- Event and Notification Management.
- Service Assurance
- Performance Measurement
- There are no license keys.
7. Angry IP Scanner
It is a simple scanner for discovering networks and for mapping them, and it is a very fast IP address and port scanner.
- Lightweight and simple.
- Not requiring any installations.
- NetBIOS information.
- web server detection.
The above list will answer all your queries regarding finding the best tool available for network discovery and mapping.
6+ Best Visual Database Tools Download Reviews
6+ Best Software Testing Tools Download Reviews
7+ Best Android Development Tools Download Reviews
7+ Best Source Code Analysis Tools Download Reviews
6+ Best Linux Emulator for Windows Download
7+ Best Presentation Tools Download Reviews
7+ Best Debugging Tools Download Reviews
7+ Best Data Quality Tools Download Reviews
6+ Best Software Modeling Tools Download Reviews
6+ Best Data Modeling Tools Download Reviews
Want to recover your password. Here you go!
7+ Best UNIX Tools for Windows Download Reviews
7+ Best Windows Development Tools Download Reviews
7+ Best Website Speed Test Tools Download Reviews
6+ Best Wireframe Tools Download Reviews