When you use PDF files, you may find that you have to edit the file one way or another. Some also serve as editor programs, so you can edit any text or images in the file. However, you may also have to place notes on your PDF, whether reference notes, or for other reasons.
Just about all PDF Software allow you to place notes on your files, such as underlining and highlighting the text, or adding sticky notes, or even writing freehand if you want. Other than giving yourself reference notes, these annotations also let you give feedback if you happen to be collaborating with others.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
Expert PDF Reader
Who Can Use This?
If you wanted to add your own handwritten notes to your PDFs, there are a number of features that allow you to do so, such as OCR software. Handwriting Recognition Software makes it more convenient to work with PDFs, such as being able to have your handwritten notes turned into editable text.
There are a number of people who could use these kinds of software. Most of these people would be those who spend a great deal of time working with text files, such as writers.
- Editors – If you had to edit someone else’s work on a PDF, being able to add sticky notes and mark passages might be a good way to help do it. That way, you could add your own feedback in a way that could grab the writer’s attention without taking up more space on the text.
- Readers – Or if you were just reading a PDF file, being able to annotate would be helpful for yourself, or for anyone else who would read the file. With all the options available for annotation, you could mark relevant passages by highlighting and underlining them, or add sticky notes if you had an idea about something that you want to remember.
Notebooks For Windows
PDF Reader For Mac
Xodo PDF Reader & Editor For Android
PDF Annotator – Most Popular Software
The Advantages of Writing by Hand
- Actually writing each word by hand might help you better retain ideas in your head, as opposed to typing them down.
- Many Handwriting Note Apps are also compatible with PDFs, so you could also make notes on your files by literally writing in the margins. This way allows you to make your notes as unique as you want, because now you can make more personalized notes than just what a PDF reader would allow you to do.
- Doing this also gives you more time to think as you write, and since the writing is happening on a soft copy, you will not have to erase or strike it out as you would with writing on paper.
9 Best Free Ringtone Maker Software Download
9+ Best Small Business Software Reviews
10 Best Free Data Entry Software Download
10 Best Calculator Software Download
10 Best Scanner Software Download
10 Free Translation Software Download
10 Best Free Image Editor Software Download
10 Free Photo Frames Software Download
10 Best Free Animation Software Download
10 Best Accounting Software Download
10 Best Free VPN Software Download
10 Best Free Recovery Software Download
10 Best Printer Software Download
10 Best Wi-Fi Software Download
10 Best Dictionary Software Download