If you have a large collection of any kind of file, you may find you need some kind of software to keep them all organized. There is software if you need to keep your movie collection organized, and the same can be said for books. Having a large library would require software to manage everything so that you don’t get lost amidst your collection.
eBook Library Software is perfect for keeping your books in any order you choose, and can even allows you to catalog your books into custom collections if you want. But there are other kinds of organizer software aside from those that organize your book collection.
Easy-to-Use PDF Organizer
What You Should be Looking For
A PDF organizer should be able to do more than just organize your ebooks. PDF files can also be image files, so it would be necessary to have software that could allow you to view and organize your image files, such as a TIFF Viewer.
There are, in fact, several things you should look for in a PDF organizer so that you can optimize using your PDFs. Some of those features have to do with organizing your files, but there are secondary features that would make managing your files easier.
- Sharing Documents – Organizer software have features that allow you to share your files with others. Whether you had to share your PDFs for work or other reasons, you can export them to others.
- Searching Documents – If you wanted to find specific documents out of your entire collection, or even specific passages within the documents, the software can allow you to do that. This is especially useful if you have a large number of documents to sift through.
- Protection – These software can also allow you to place protection on your documents so as to keep other people from reading if you don’t want them to. Given that you can export your documents, the ability to add protection keeps your files much safer.
FileCenter For Windows
Documents 5 For Mac
EBookDroid – PDF & DJVU Reader For Android
eDoc Organizer – Most Popular Software
PDF files deal with image files on a regular basis, which is unsurprising, as people may also have to print out images. PDF organizer software has to be compatible with different image formats, such as a Postscript Viewer. There are other tools that should be there to meet the needs of users.
- Scanning – In the case of images, you may find that you have to scan a photo into a PDF file. It would be necessary for your organizer to have software that allows it to scan photos, or even documents, into PDFs.
- OCR – If you also wanted to edit those files on your organizer, you may also need OCR software to recognize the file as something that could be edit the files.
A PDF organizer’s first task is to keep your files in order, but there are features that would make them more useful. They also allow you to share your documents with others, and add password protection to keep from compromising whatever data is on the documents. The organizers even allow you to edit some of your files, especially image files. If you spend a great deal of time with PDF files, you may want to consider using software like these.
9 Best Free Ringtone Maker Software Download
9+ Best Small Business Software Reviews
10 Best Free Data Entry Software Download
10 Best Calculator Software Download
10 Best Scanner Software Download
10 Free Translation Software Download
10 Best Free Image Editor Software Download
10 Free Photo Frames Software Download
10 Best Free Animation Software Download
10 Best Accounting Software Download
10 Best Free VPN Software Download
10 Best Free Recovery Software Download
10 Best Printer Software Download
10 Best Wi-Fi Software Download
10 Best Dictionary Software Download