You have probably seen many YouTube instruction or demonstration videos where uploaders show you video of the activities on their PC-s. The software in the following list will allow you do that and that too for free.
The software are available in Windows, Mac OSX and Linux platforms.
1. Jing – Capture On-Screen Images and Videos
Check out Jing, a software that enables you to record and take pictures of your computer screen
- Capture any portion of your screen just by selecting the area
- Mic-recording option available for narration
- Easy and intuitive interface with option of sharing captured images and videos
- Cons: Limited duration of captured video
2. Apowersoft Online Screen Recorder – A Software For Both Windows and Mac
Download Apowersoft Online Screen Recorder, to record your videos with no time limits
- Video editing option available
- Video Converting option available with its integrate Online Convert key
- Different modes available. For eg: Webcam Capture mode enables you to record Skype conversations.
3. CamStudio – An Open-Source Software For Capturing On- Screen Activities
Use CamStudio, a free software with good video recording capabilities
- Hiding curser screen facility
- Losless Codec available for crystal clear audio recordings
- Creates AVI and FLV video files and control the quality of the videos
- Records at various frame rate speeds
- insert a webcam video of yours in an image/video
4. Webinaria – A Free Screen Recording Software
Check out Webinaria to create a compact video for e-learning purposes
- Record Flash – AVI and FLV- videos of your home screen
- Edit audio recordings to add captions/subtitles etc
- Convert AVI files to FLV and upload them to a Flash Player.
- Open source software which means it’s completely free
5. Rylstim Screen Recorder: A Simple Software For Recording Screens
Download Rylstim Screen Recorder, to record on-screen activities without any hassle
- Easy and intuitive interface for a smooth experience
- Options available to hide/unhide left/right click buttons of a mouse
- Configurable codec, frame rate
- Compact video once you have stopped recording; no added editing options
6. Icecream Screen Recorder – An Intutitve and Easy Screen Recording Software
Check out Icecream Screen Recorder, a screen recorder with an added drawing panel.
- Records any sort of activity on the internet. For eg: Webinars, Skype etc.
- Drawing Panel which enables the user to add arrows or draw anything on the video for a better understanding
- Choose video quality and the option to hide/unhide cursor/desktop icons
7. EZVID – An On-screen Recording Software With An Array Of Options
Use EZVID , an on-screen recorder for all ages!
- Free background/soundtrack music which is legal for YouTube uploading
- One-Click Speech Synthesis and 720p rendering of videos created
- Audio sound levels automatically balanced and ducked
- Accelerated playback options
Thus you can see how easy it is to record activities on your PC screen. Download these now to avail classy features!
13+ Best Burn Aware Software Download Reviews
Top 7 Music Notation Software Download
11+ Best DAW Software Download Reviews
7 Best Vlog Editing Softwares Download
6+ Best Music Writing Software Download Reviews
Download 10 Best Free Recording Software
16 Best 3GP Convertors Download
5+ Best Guitar Recording Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Professional Video Editing Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Convert PDF to PostScript Download Reviews
6+ Best Jukebox Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Video Archive Software Download Reviews.
Top 7 VFX Software Download
6+ Best CBZ Reader Download Reviews
20+ Best Video Editing Software Reviews