Text to speech software has become a common choice for many to read web contents, eBooks, PDF files, clipboard contents etc. It is very helpful for people suffering from dyslexia, students pursuing eLearning and even content editors who have to read a large amount of content on computers daily.
We will tell you about some awesome software for converting text to speech that are available online for free download.
1. Ivona- supports cloud service for recording
Ivona is very powerful and continuously evolving software for text to speech conversion. It has gained popularity for working well on every device.
- Offers technical support during implementation process
- Good voice quality and accuracy in reading texts
- Available in many languages
- 51 kinds of voices are available
2. Natural Reader- compatible with PDF, word and webpage
Natural Reader can read any text for you, including webpage, PDF, word files, emails and various other sources.
- Available for Windows and Mac operating systems
- Supports mp3 or wav files
- Offers syncing of multiple devices
- Over 11 languages and 50 voices
3. eSpeak- compact and open source
eSpeak is very useful software for text to speech conversion that can perfectly enunciate anything you type.
- Can read out very complicated words
- Recognizes punctuations and advanced sentence structures
- Supports four different language styles
- Lightweight, size:2.28MB
4. Balabolka- easy to set voice parameters
It is a very potent software for text to speech conversion that supports saving of on-screen texts in various formats such as WAV, MP3, MP4 etc.
- Control reading from system tray
- Can read text from AZW, AZW3, CHM, RTF files etc.
- Customizable font and background
- Supports over 25 languages
5. Panopreter- intuitive and easy to use GUI
Panopreter is free software that can read texts aloud form RTF, HTML, Document, web pages and many other sources.
- Easily configurable speed of voice
- Can save text in WAV and MP3 formats
- Wide variety of language and speech supported
- Supported by Windows OS
6. DSpeech- has automatic speech recognition function
DSpeech is free software for text to speech conversion that supports automatic speech recognition functionality among various other exciting features.
- Allows saving texts in WAV, MP3, WMA formats
- Supports dynamic voice change features
- Can dub movie subtitles
- Supports English, Spanish, French and many other languages
7. iSpeech- translate speaking text easily
iSpeech is a multilingual text to speech converting software available for free.
- High quality speech audio
- Can save texts in multiple formats like MP3, WAV, MP4 etc.
- Can translate speaking text in 7 languages
- Can read translated text in 18 languages
8. read aloud software
9. Panopreter Basic
This list contains information depending on key features and free versions provided by the text to speech software, based on current available information. We hope that you find this list useful while searching for text to speech software best suited for your need.
13+ Best Burn Aware Software Download Reviews
Top 7 Music Notation Software Download
11+ Best DAW Software Download Reviews
7 Best Vlog Editing Softwares Download
6+ Best Music Writing Software Download Reviews
Download 10 Best Free Recording Software
16 Best 3GP Convertors Download
5+ Best Guitar Recording Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Professional Video Editing Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Convert PDF to PostScript Download Reviews
6+ Best Jukebox Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Video Archive Software Download Reviews.
Top 7 VFX Software Download
6+ Best CBZ Reader Download Reviews
20+ Best Video Editing Software Reviews