Do you lose track of time whenever you are on social media? Or do you want software by which you can keep track of your employee’s working hours? Time tracking applications are the perfect software for you. This article lists you some of the free time tracking software that are available for downloading today.
These are available in the platforms of Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android.
1. Kimai – A Time Tracking Software For Everyone
Check out Kimai a free, open source time tracker.
- Lets you track work time, gives you an activity summary, and organizes summaries from various options
- It’s web-based and downloadable, and supports multiple users, languages and skins
- Supports XAAMP and easy to use interface
2. Task Coach – Time Tracking Software With Many Features
Download Task Coach for a detailed organizer with time tracking
- Track time spent on various tasks; view the time spent by day, week or month
- Divide your tasks depending on attributes: subject/budget/due date etc.
- Create subtasks within tasks, attach file to them, export them to HTML, and also print.
- Set alarms and reminders
3. TimeSlotTracker – A Simple to Yet Useful Time-Tracker
Use TimeSlotTracker if you want a software that organizes your tasks and timeslots in a hierarchical manner.
- Tracks time, JIRA support and reports are predefined and customized
- Reports are based on XSLT templates
- Includes a native debian package, supports iCalendar, and be localized into 7 lanugages
4. Project Timer – Organize The Time Needed For Any Project
Download Project Timer if you want a software that stores time for 28 days
- Stores times in user-specific file, so that time-tracking can be made easier
- Projects and statistics are user specific and customizable for each and every user
- Adjustable, save-interval, auto-start option available
5. TimeCult Time Tracking Application – A Powerful Time Tracking Software
Download TimeCult Time Tracking Application if you want a detailed time log for all your web based activities
- Projects, subprojects, tasks and activities are all created in a hierarchical manner
- See time spent on any projects or tasks for any given period of time
- Change status of tasks, flag items, export data in CSV format.
6. Zanami Time Tracker – An Easy To Use Time Tracker
Use Zanami Time Tracker if you want a simple time tracking software for organizing your tasks
- Start/restart each activities
- Enter the name of the task and click add button to start
- Lets you pause, resume or delete tasks.
7. TimeSheet – A Time Tracking Software For Android
Check out TimeSheet if you want to organize your tasks and activities from your Android smart phones
- Multi-task/work on parallel activities simultaneously
- Control the app with your voice
- Punch in/out operation using GPS position/ WIFI/QR/NFC tag
- Calculate overtime
These software will enable you track time and also organize your tasks with their varied features. Download them now!
13+ Best Burn Aware Software Download Reviews
Top 7 Music Notation Software Download
11+ Best DAW Software Download Reviews
7 Best Vlog Editing Softwares Download
6+ Best Music Writing Software Download Reviews
Download 10 Best Free Recording Software
16 Best 3GP Convertors Download
5+ Best Guitar Recording Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Professional Video Editing Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Convert PDF to PostScript Download Reviews
6+ Best Jukebox Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Video Archive Software Download Reviews.
Top 7 VFX Software Download
6+ Best CBZ Reader Download Reviews
20+ Best Video Editing Software Reviews