Marketing your business on the internet is quite challenging. And you need the right tools to keep your ranking as consistent as it can be. That is why there are Google SEO Tools to help you monitor your traffic and optimize your site.
Hiring someone else to improve your site for you can just be an extra expense especially if you are still a thriving business. You can invest in tools instead which actually lasts longer and will be cost-efficient in the long run. These tools will help you boost your position in search indices as well as identify probable factors that are hindering you from moving up.
SEO Spider Tool
The Key Features of SEO Tools
The features of every software are different from one to the other. However, there are a handful of features that you should make sure to check when downloading SEO Tools.
- Ranking Tracking – See where you are in the search results of different engines. This will help you monitor if there had been an increase or a decrease in your position. Also, this feature will also signify how exposed your site is to potential visitors. Stay on the top page to gain more attention.
- Blog Reviews – Some software would offer this feature where you can look for a relevant website with good content to do an article that will redirect to your page. The blogs that are looked into are filtered to make sure that only those that are in high-value will be displayed.
- Backlink Checker – To make sure that the keywords and the hyperlinks are related, tools have included backlink checker on their most important features. Draw more traffic and receive alerts whenever the link presence can cause penalty from Google.
- Detailed Reports – On top of the checkers and trackers, detailed reports are also important to see the summary of your overall performance. This feature will help in the documentation of your growth as well as your sales gain.
SerpAttacks for Windows
SEO SERP Rank Checker for Android
Sitemap Automator for Mac
Traffic Travis – Most Popular Software
Other Features to Check
Aside from the main features to look for above, there are other features as well that you should look out for in an SEO Software. Here they are:
- Competitor Tracker – Know what your rival companies in the industry have against you. Track their progress and find ways and means of improving your own site. Utilize the tools to keep up with their progress.
- The Quantity of Links – Ensure that the quality of the links directing to your site is sufficient but not overdone. Your page rank would depend on the number of links that will lead to your page.
- Density of Keywords – As you know, keywords are important to marketing. They are used by clients when searching for something. That is why you have to keep on checking if the keywords you are using is commonly used by the worldwide searches. You can also find suggested keywords that will be helpful for your site.
- Social Media Access – Find tools that will also let you monitor your presence on social media sites. Nowadays, people are more into businesses that they find on social media. Be more noticeable online and see how well you are doing.
Web Directories – Submit your sites to search directories to utilize every opportunity to move up in the page rankings.
13+ Best Burn Aware Software Download Reviews
Top 7 Music Notation Software Download
11+ Best DAW Software Download Reviews
7 Best Vlog Editing Softwares Download
6+ Best Music Writing Software Download Reviews
Download 10 Best Free Recording Software
16 Best 3GP Convertors Download
5+ Best Guitar Recording Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Professional Video Editing Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Convert PDF to PostScript Download Reviews
6+ Best Jukebox Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Video Archive Software Download Reviews.
Top 7 VFX Software Download
6+ Best CBZ Reader Download Reviews
20+ Best Video Editing Software Reviews