It can get a little lonely surfing the net all by yourself. Well, why not give others a connection to the web? You can actually do just that with a little help from a Wi-Fi sharing software.
Don’t confuse it for a Wi-Fi Hotspot Software though. The difference between the two is that Wi-Fi sharing allows other devices to use your device’s Internet connection to give them access to Wi-Fi, while a Wi-Fi hotspot software allows your other devices to connect to the internet using your mobile phone’s data.
We have curated a list of ten of the best Wi-Fi sharing software that will help you provide your friends with Wi-Fi.
Free WiFi Hotspot
Sharing Is Caring
With WiFi sharing, you can have fun without having to be alone. It doesn’t even need to be used just for the sake of entertainment.
- Imagine being in a position where you don’t want to give out the Wi-Fi password to your friends as it may not be allowed to do so. With Wi-Fi sharing, you can simply allow them to connect with the Wi-Fi using your mobile device.
- There are times when a certain connection won’t exactly go through. To elaborate, a friend’s device may want to connect to your Wi-Fi but can’t for some unknown reasons but has the correct password and can connect to other Wi-Fi networks just fine. What are you going to do? Well, you can try to by pass it using your iPhone of course.
- There are times when a connection to the company’s Wi-Fi network doesn’t work. You can use a Wi-Fi network some employees can’t access and let them access the net through that method until the classic Wi-Fi has been fixed.
If you’re also interested in sharing Wi-Fi and internet connectivity but through a PC instead of an iPhone, then get yourself a Virtual Wi-Fi Router Software so you can share it through multiple devices rather than just from your phone.
Wi-Fi HotSpot Pro for Windows
osmino for Android
BEETmobile for Mac
mHotspot – Most Popular Software
Why Should You Get This Software?
It’s no fun hogging all that internet to yourself. Sometimes, having fun together as a group can be a valuable social experience. If you have connection to the Internet but your friends don’t, well they may start to feel a little left out. It’s best to get in good graces with them and share your connection. Now you can, with WiFi sharing software!
Having this software can be so convenient.
- You can connect up to ten devices as long as those devices are capable of connecting to the Internet.
- You can also check the details of those connected devices.
- You can choose which type of internet connection you prefer (LAN, 3G/4G, WiFi, etc).
- Works well with Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- It can also be used as a WiFi range extender.
- It can an be used to check network usage.
- Protects your Wi-Fi sharing by securing it with a WPA2 PSK.
- It allows you to set up your own hotspot name.
If you are interested in sharing mobile data instead of Wi-Fi, you might find a Wireless Hotspot Software as it allows you to act as a connection to the world wide web through your phone’s mobile data instead of Wi-Fi.
10+ Best Trust Accounting Software for Windows, Mac, Android 2022
10+ Best Patient Portal Software for Windows, Mac, Android 2022
13+ Best Virtual Reality (VR) Software for Windows, Mac, Android 2022
12+ Best Bed and Breakfast Software for Windows, Mac, Android 2022
15+ Best Resort Management Software for Windows, Mac, Android 2022
14+ Best Hotel Channel Management Software for Windows, Mac, Android 2022
12+ Best Social Media Monitoring Software for Windows, Mac, Android 2022
10+ Best Transport Management Software for Windows, Mac, Android 2022
10+ Best Other Marketing Software for Windows, Mac, Android 2022
10+ Best Top Sales Enablement Software for Windows, Mac, Android 2022
8+ Best Industry Business Intelligence Software for Windows, Mac, Android 2022
10+ Best Insurance Agency Software for Windows, Mac, Android 2022
10+ Best Leave Management Software for Windows, Mac, Android 2022
10+ Best Mobile Event Apps Software for Windows, Mac, Android 2022
10+ Best Online CRM Software for Windows, Mac, Android 2022