Besides using screen capture tools and directly controlling what software employees can run on their company PC, monitoring software has always been the go-to when it comes to monitoring and supervising employees from a central hub. Below is a compilation of these monitoring tools. They will provide you with the best substantial fraction for your company’s surveillance. Check each one of them as each software has its own unique tools and features that will fit into the categories that are most important for you.
If by chance you are an gamer and you want high-quality screen recording of your gaming progress, then you can use Game Capture Software. It even allows you to save the capture in a variety of formats.
AppDynamics – Browser Real-User Monitoring
What Are the Benefits and Advantages of Using a Monitoring Software?
There are various benefits and advantages associated with having such a monitoring program in your company’s systems that will help in monitoring employee performance.
- Provides a detailed listing of your network. Does your chosen Web provider deliver on a positive note, or has there been a lot of setbacks when it comes to their hosting? Therefore it will also provide minimal risks as you have secured a network that complies with your company’s needed guidelines.
- Can secure that the data stored on your company’s system is protected as well as ensure that the workforce are using the computers as intended for their purpose. Certain websites will be blocked and potential threats coming from computer viruses will immediately be acted upon by the information technology staff.
Planning to have your very own podcast or want to tackle a full recording of a live band, then check out our Studio Recording Software.
Real Browser Monitoring
SniperSpy for Windows
Realtime-Spy for Mac
KidLogger – Most Popular Software
What Are the Other Ways That You Can Be Monitored?
Just like that dystopian novel of George Orwell, network administrators have someone become the “Big Brother” antagonists who are given that additional task of monitoring an employee’s use of the computer and other networks. Despite a company being diligent and allowing some private use, there is always that nagging question on what are the sites that your employees are visiting, what are the files they are sending and receiving, or what are the correspondence on the e-mail that they are writing. Besides installing a browser monitoring software, here are the other ways that users can be monitored.
- Using the operating systems’ auditing to keep tabs on your employees’ activities. This is administered by first enabling the Group Policy interface.
- Is your company only employing the usage of a few computers? You can easily examine the websites that your employees are visiting via the Web Browsers’ cache.
- Want to further up the ante on how you monitor your employees? How about you actually block sites that would hamper their performance or would subject your company to sexual harassment cases? A few examples would be entertainment sites, chat sites, adult sites, and social media. Also don’t forget to block sites that would allow applications like TV Player Software because that would turn the company’s computer into a TV and video center. Use a blocking program such as SurfControl or Websense.
Top 7 Music Notation Software Download
11+ Best DAW Software Download Reviews
7 Best Vlog Editing Softwares Download
6+ Best Music Writing Software Download Reviews
Download 10 Best Free Recording Software
16 Best 3GP Convertors Download
5+ Best Guitar Recording Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Professional Video Editing Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Convert PDF to PostScript Download Reviews
6+ Best Jukebox Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Video Archive Software Download Reviews.
Top 7 VFX Software Download
6+ Best CBZ Reader Download Reviews
20+ Best Video Editing Software Reviews
12+ Best Studio Software Reviews