Software to Merge PDF Files offer a variety of attributes such as merging of numerous PDF documents into a single PDF file, restructuring PDF files in a particular sequence, adding files, drag and drop compatibility, naming output file, protecting PDF files by setting passwords, choosing page ranges, and much more.
Following is a list of popular and user-friendly software to merge PDF files. These PDF Merger free download are available for free and can be downloaded to your computer’s system.
1. PDFill Free PDF Tools
- With the PDFill Free PDF Tools software, users are able to combine, merge or join several PDF files into a single PDF file.
- Users can add the files they want to merge. Organize and classify them in the sequence in which they wish the files to exist in the combined PDF file, and finally name the file to save it.
- The output files will neither have any watermarks on them nor will they have any pop-up ads.
- This software is available for free to utilize it for commercial or personal purpose.
2. Adolix Split and Merge PDF
- This software to merge PDF files into one is capable of managing PDF files after they have been created.
- Using Adolix Split and Merge PDF users can merge multiple PDF files into one file by adhering to a customized pattern.
- Users can combine PDF files by merging a single page of individual PDF files or can combine through custom page groups.
- Users can embed this software into their Windows Explorer context menu for faster merging of PDF files.
- The software is multi-lingual and can translate the user interface to the user’s language.
3. PDFMate Free PDF Merger
- PDFMate Free PDF Merger is a PDF Joiner and combiner which allow users to merge necessary portions of PDF file, organize file in preferred sequence and generate PDF files which are password protected.
- The software is capable of merging several PDF files very quickly and with complete accuracy.
- It offers users the option to indicate page span for merging.
- Users can use this software to convert JPG, PNG, BMP and TIF formats to PDF.
- By easy drag-and-drop method, users can add numerous PDF files. Bulk merging of PDF documents with a single click is also possible with this software.
4. Ultra PDF Merger
- Ultra PDF Merger is the perfect solution to your requirement of combining several PDF files.
- The software allows users to load any number of PDF files he/she wants to and it merges them into a distinct file.
- Users will have to install .NET Framework 4.0 in order to start the software.
- The contents will appear in the exact sequence in the new PDF file as in the sequence in which the files had been uploaded. The position of a file can be changed and in case the user is unhappy with the file selection he/she can remove the entire list with a single click.
5. Free PDF Merger
- Free PDF Merger is can merge several PDF documents into a single compact PDF file.
- The software lets you rearrange pages in the PDF file effortlessly.
- With this freeware one can insert watermark, add user and master passwords, set restrictions and include details like title, and author to the merged PDF file.
- Free PDF Merger is stand-alone software and there is no requirement of installing Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Free PDF Merger supports Windows 7, Windows 8, XP, and Vista, in 32-bit as well as 64-bit setups.
- The chief function of this software is to combine different PDF tools concerned with editing and management.
- It can be used to merge PDF files, analyze metadata, exhibit details related to the file and supervise permissions.
- UnityPDF is also able to add pages from PDF documents and generate several documents from a particular PDF file.
- This software is compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, XP and Vista on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- FaxTool is a Batch merging software for PDF files. It allows merging of particular pages from a single or multiple files into a sole PDF file.
- PDF files can be added to a list, on the software’s interface. This can be done by dragging and dropping the files or by surfing for them.
- The software allows users to choose a location for saving the output PDF file.
- The merging process is extremely fast and takes very little time to complete.
- This portable freeware is a distinct EXE. It does not require any installation.
8. PDFdu Free Merge PDF Files
- PDFdu Merge PDF Files can merge multiple PDF documents into one PDF file in quickly with total accuracy.
- This software allows users to organize, archive, batch email and batch print PDF files more efficiently.
- PDFdu Merge PDF Files is not dependent on print drivers. Therefore, neither does it require Adobe Reader nor does it need to install print drivers in your system.
- It allows users to set file name of the merged PDF files and choose the location of the folder.
- The software’s interface is simple and user-friendly.
9. Advanced PDF Utilities Free- PDF Joiner
- The super fast PDF joiner of Advanced PDF Utilities Free allows users to combine small PDF files into a single file for archiving or batch printing.
- The software can merge multiple PDF files together. It displays a file list which contains a thorough detail like the date, size and name of the added PDF files.
- With this software one can convert bulk image formats like PNG, JPEG or GIF to PDF.
- It consists of features such as Metadata display and a swift processing engine.
How can you merge PDF Files by using software to merge PDF files free download?
From the time PDF files came into existence, corporate reports, e-books, emails as well as personal documents got affected by the fresh file format. Users have begun to convert documents of different formats to PDF in order to gain from features like compact size, great portability and strong security. Thereafter, software began to develop to convert several PDF documents into a single PDF file for convenience and better management.
Following are the steps indicating how to merge, join or combine PDF Files:
- Download and install PDF merger download of your choice from the internet. Open the program and select the ‘Merge PDF Files’ option.
- The Merge PDF Files pane will emerge. Add all the PDF files that need to be merged into a single PDF file by clicking the ‘Add a PDF File’ option. The software will display the name of each file, total number of pages and location. You can press the Ctrl Key for selecting more than one PDF file in File Selection pane. Choose a particular folder and every PDF document in the folder will get attached. Click on the Move Down or Move Up button for reposing a file on the file list. Next select a filename. In order to eliminate any file from the list, choose filename and click on Remove button. Click Sort to arrange the files.
- When all the files which need to be merged have been added in the preferred order, click the Save As option to create a new single PDF file. If the computer has Adobe Reader installed, the merged file will be automatically initiated.
- To finish the process click Close button.
9 Best Free Ringtone Maker Software Download
9+ Best Small Business Software Reviews
10 Best Free Data Entry Software Download
10 Best Calculator Software Download
10 Best Scanner Software Download
10 Free Translation Software Download
10 Best Free Image Editor Software Download
10 Free Photo Frames Software Download
10 Best Free Animation Software Download
10 Best Accounting Software Download
10 Best Free VPN Software Download
10 Best Free Recovery Software Download
10 Best Printer Software Download
10 Best Wi-Fi Software Download
10 Best Dictionary Software Download