Are you looking to improve your typing skills? A typing software might be able to help you with that. Check out the typing tutor free download, typing software free download full version for Windows 7, typing speed test software free download and typing software free download for Windows.
All the links will lead you to typing software free download full version.
1. Type Faster – One of the best touch-type tutors
No need to peer at your touch-screen anymore to find alphabets – touch type faster with this excellent typing software.
- Supports multiple keypad layouts and more can be added
- Indicates which finger to use where
- Includes a 3D typing game
- Multi-user support
- Right to left text support
- Lesson progress indicator
- Variable text size
- Completely free with full source code availability
2. Rapid Typing Tutor – Improve your typing speed
This free typing software will make sure you type like the wind!
- Variety of exercises
- Different exercises for users of different skill levels
- Lessons categorized from Beginner to Advanced
- Choose where to start, with option for repeating lessons
- Reports that detail your performance – words per minute, accuracy percentage, time out, etc.
- Cons -Advanced level typing exercise passages have typos and grammatical errors
3. Typing Trainer – Train yourself to type faster
Improve your typing techniques with Typing Trainer by Typing Master.
- Plenty of games, tests and reviews to help you practice
- Configure it for a wide range of languages
- Compatible with Windows 8
- Full-screen user interface
- Quick Typing Boost – trains your typing in less than an hour
- Typing Analyzer – tracks you typing, studies the data and points out weaknesses
4. Key Blaze Typing Tutor – Take your typing speed to the next level
Key Blaze is a typing software that will fine-tune your typing skills – that too for free!
- Compatible with Windows 8
- Learn how to speed type and touch type
- Typing tests with durations from 1 to 20 minutes
- Practice lessons including prose, poetry and drills
- Basic lessons for using middle and pinky fingers
- Test your progress with tests and reviews
5. Typing Master 10 – Step up your typing speed
Take a full touch typing course with Typing Master 10 and see the difference it makes on your typing skills!
- Analyzes statistics and points out how you can improve your typing speed and accuracy
- Games like Bubbles and Wordtris that make learning fun
- Custom reviews help you focus on areas of difficulty
- Typing Meter – a free bandwidth speed test widget
6. Speed Typing – Take your typing speed beyond average!
This free software will help you type faster, without you having to learn speed typing yourself.
- A tree-like phrase storing structure
- Gradually builds a vast collection of phrases, lines and paragraphs
- Just type a word and the software will replace it with a line or an entire paragraph
- Drag and drop phrases in and out of it
- Allows insertion of pictures
7. GS Typing Tutor – A fully features typing tutor
This typing tutor can be used in schools, districts and library systems.
- Easy to use, install, deploy and manage
- Manage numerous user accounts and track user progress
- Free trial pack available
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000
- Both two-hand and one-hand typing courses
- Includes five fun typing based games
- Supports over 28 keyboard layouts
8. Kiran’s Typing Tutor 1.0 – Touch typing tutor for Windows
Learn to speedily touch type in the shortest possible time with this free typing software!
- Basic typing lessons for beginners
- 500+ each of typing lessons and typing tests
- Finger preview feature indicates which finger to use
- Calculates and displays accuracy, words per minute and keys per minute for every lesson
- Typing games to lighten up the load
9. Bruce’s Unusual Typing Wizard 1.5 – A comprehensive typing program
Ideal for both beginners and more experienced users, this free typing software is completely free for download!
- Three sections – lessons, games and practice
- Beginner’s lessons teach how to type without looking
- Correct finger positions indicated
- Games are a fun way to recall key positions
- Practice sessions will hone your typing skills
10. Stamina Typing Tutor – Multi-functional touch typing tutor
This free typing software will help to make touch typing a breeze!
- Supports several keyboard layouts like QWERTY, Dvorak, AZERTY, etc.
- Supports multiple users
- User-friendly interface
- A logic game
- A lesson editor, statistics and progress checker
- Targeted at both novices and more experienced users
This list of typing software is sure to help you find a typing tutor that suits your needs – at the end of the lessons, your tying skills and speed will surely improve and you will type like a typing wizard!
13+ Best Burn Aware Software Download Reviews
Top 7 Music Notation Software Download
11+ Best DAW Software Download Reviews
7 Best Vlog Editing Softwares Download
6+ Best Music Writing Software Download Reviews
Download 10 Best Free Recording Software
16 Best 3GP Convertors Download
5+ Best Guitar Recording Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Professional Video Editing Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Convert PDF to PostScript Download Reviews
6+ Best Jukebox Software Download Reviews
6+ Best Video Archive Software Download Reviews.
Top 7 VFX Software Download
6+ Best CBZ Reader Download Reviews
20+ Best Video Editing Software Reviews