You might be looking to improve your typing speed. In that regard, you can try out some typing games or some typing speed challenges to help you with that. And we can help you out with that too. You can start by having a look at some of these free typing software to help boost your speed. And in no time, you’ll be off writing down on your keyboard faster than you ever had.
These typing software come in varying skins and have several different features and styles. If nothing here suits your taste, then try checking out this collection of Typing Speed Test Software here.
Stamina Typing Tutor
Getting your typing speed up can be very beneficial to you in the long run. Most jobs on the market require long use of computers, and being able to input more in a shorter amount of time means that more work gets done by the end of the day. Data entry jobs, programming, writing, customer service… all those jobs require putting down words or code or info on your screen. Whether or not time is of the essence when you’re typing, being able to type faster means that you’re able to chase your own thoughts or observations faster so you don’t miss a thing. And if you’re typing faster with accuracy then you get more done without a hitch.
Related Typing Software
But wait, maybe your typing speed is already up to snuff. You’re already typing as fast as you can but the same phrases keep popping up and the tediousness is catching up with you. So you went out looking for some software that will type for you. Then look not much farther than this rated list of Auto Typer Software that will be of great help in having to write down familiar phrases over and over and cut down on the tediousness by taking out the repetitiveness of certain tasks and jobs.
Tux Typing – Tux4kids
Typing Master for Windows
Typist for Mac
Typing Master for Android
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor – Most Popular Software
Aside from taking these typing software to improve your speed. There are also certain steps you can take to type faster. Here are just some of the few:
- Take the time to make sure that you’re typing accurately. Focus first on making less mistakes, the speed will come later with practice.
- Keep your eyes on the screen and not on your hands. Even with practiced hands, keeping your eyes on your own hands will get you more conscious about every movement and greatly reduce your speed.
- As with when you’re copying text on paper, scan your source material ahead. Type down phrase by phrase, not word by word.
- Rest your hands over the keyboard. There’s a recommended finger positioning that you can look up and follow. Stick close to each finger’s cluster of keys so you type faster and without lifting your hand off the keyboard too much.
- Take your time in getting your fingers used to their own assigned keys, then speed up when you’re comfortable with where they are.
Spell Check Software
Mistakes and typos are unavoidable, take a look at this set of Spell Check Software that you can use for yourself. You can breeze through whatever you’re writing and check for errors later. If you took everything to heart, soon you’ll type faster, more accurately, and confidently.
9 Best Free Ringtone Maker Software Download
9+ Best Small Business Software Reviews
10 Best Free Data Entry Software Download
10 Best Calculator Software Download
10 Best Scanner Software Download
10 Free Translation Software Download
10 Best Free Image Editor Software Download
10 Free Photo Frames Software Download
10 Best Free Animation Software Download
10 Best Accounting Software Download
10 Best Free VPN Software Download
10 Best Free Recovery Software Download
10 Best Printer Software Download
10 Best Wi-Fi Software Download
10 Best Dictionary Software Download