It’s important to track not just the quantity of work you get, but the quality of work as well. More than just checking off a list of to-dos on your plate, it’s important to visualize where your project is heading. Is it heading toward your goal or is it slightly in a different direction?
Know who or what drives your business objectives with the use of the best productivity tracking software.
Get expert and reliable help in fixing system errors and removing bugs in your downloaded apps with defect tracking tools that will help skyrocket your productivity levels and achieve your project goals.
Get to know the best tools in completing your tasks and highlighting your strengths as a team. Get the knowledge you need in working with these productivity software through our short reviews below:
- ActivTrak – This is a fast solution for you to monitor and evaluate your employee’s performance as an individual and as team. It blocks IP addresses that are not relevant to work, and protects your company server from Internet viruses. Plus, it has an automated report that records every single task done online by your employees.
- AeroAdmin – This remote function software allows users and administrators to access files wherever they are; it also has parental controls and a PC tracker to keep your files safe from theft.
- My Hours – Track or pause time, and bill your clients with ease with this convenient tool that help get things done for your business in a breeze. Benefit from using My Hours through their referral system that’ll give you a 50% discount on subscription for 2 months if your referral signs up My Hours.
Want to track more than just tasks? Try an Asset Tracking Software that will manage your company’s most prized possessions, it could be a bank account or PayPal credits that need to be secured from hacking.
Klok Desktop Application
Toggl For Windows
FlexiServer For Mac
Productivity Challenge Timer For Android
RescueTime – Most Popular Software
- DeskTime – There’s complete transparency of tasks with this kind of software because of its automatic time tracking feature and consistent flow of reports generated from its users.
- TopTracker – Working with freelancers? No problem. TopTracker will monitor the progress of your freelancer’s activities and see a chart of completed tasks with a simple and neat app design. Your freelancers are also free to get screenshots of their reports and manage their time.
- ManicTime – Now you don’t have to input your time manually with this automated time tracking software that records the sites you visited along with the time you logged on to these sites. It also has a time sheet that generates reports, which you can make an invoice from.
- Klok Desktop Application – Klok has a calendar display that lets you see an overview of your tasks in a week or month. Your time entries are usually recorded as blocks, and it also has a time sheet export feature.
If you want less distractions on your system and more time to focus on completing your projects, you can use a bug tracking software like MantisBT and Bugzilla that will cut IT repair costs. Start increasing your productivity today by getting the productivity software that meets your needs and is compatible with your hardware.
9 Best Free Ringtone Maker Software Download
9+ Best Small Business Software Reviews
10 Best Free Data Entry Software Download
10 Best Calculator Software Download
10 Best Scanner Software Download
10 Free Translation Software Download
10 Best Free Image Editor Software Download
10 Free Photo Frames Software Download
10 Best Free Animation Software Download
10 Best Accounting Software Download
10 Best Free VPN Software Download
10 Best Free Recovery Software Download
10 Best Printer Software Download
10 Best Wi-Fi Software Download
10 Best Dictionary Software Download