Any product needs a packaging for different reasons; for storing, carrying, keeping, and more. But, above all this, a packaging is what makes a product salable too. When a packaging is catchy, customers would be more interested trying it out. Samples of these are baby product packaging, food product packaging, and wine product packaging.
There are things to consider as well when deciding how your packaging would look like. Good thing is that you can find ideas online which you can apply for your own. You can also look for specific packaging designs such as candy packaging designs among other designs. It is convenient and it makes your work easier.
Bakery Product Packaging Designs
Branding Bakery Product
Bakery Food Product Packaging
Bakery Cookie Product Packaging
Jewelry Product Packaging
Eco-Friendly Jewelry Product
Jewelry Box Design
Unique Jewelry Product Packaging
Vintage Jewelry Product Packaging
The Role of Packaging Designs in Marketing
You probably know how important a packaging design is to your sales. But, how does it really affect your business in general?
The biggest impact it brings is the products known presence in the market. Does your packaging design make your product noticeable to consumers or does it leave them dusty and untouched on the shelves? When applying design, like retro packaging designs, see to it that one will immediately find interest in your product. Go all out without going overboard.
Products that have good packages are easier to promote and advertise to the consumers.
Secondly, your packaging design is what makes your product unique. Given that there are more than one competitors in your line of business, it is valuable that you find ways on how to brand yourself. Though you have product campaigns, it is still different when your product itself stands out. For example, a cosmetic product packaging that is similar to your competitor will not make any impact towards your business. But, with a perky design, one can then easily identify your product and your brand.
Make your packaging designs that have your business logo designs unique to stand out from others in your business industry.
Baby Product Packaging
Baby Food Product
Baby Product Gift
Baby Advertising Product Packaging
Organic Baby Product
Candy Packaging Designs
Unique Candy Packaging
Fruit Candy Packaging Design
The Basics in Making Product Packaging Designs
Every packaging design is supposed to be different from the other. It comes in different colors, forms, and with the various reasoning behind its structure.
With that, here is a guide to the basics of making a product design. Know what they are and understand what you can do with your own product packaging, be it health product packaging or beauty product packaging.
- Function and Purpose. The first thing you should be thinking about is the functionality of your design. Ask yourself what the packaging does. Although you want it to be stylish and unique, you also have to think of how it works. Does it only hold your product but is not ideal to use for storage? Is it good for both storage and display? These are the questions you need think of when thinking of the packaging you want to make.
- Style and Appearance. The style of your packaging depends on your taste. There are minimal designs while there are very stylish too. These are the packaging that requires so much work of hand but comes out really well looking. If you are up for a very intricate appearance, you can consider those that are very complicated to make. But, if you are looking for something easier to make and faster to produce, minimal designs are best to use instead.
You can search for designs and templates to make your work quicker and easier to finish.
- Uniqueness. Above all, you need to think of a design which you think is different to that of your competitor’s design. The more unique your design is, the more noticeable it is to the public. If you are using templates and sample packaging designs, find ways on how you can customize the design.
Make your product distinct and easier to identify with the product of other companies.
Retro Packaging Designs
Free Branding Tea Packaging
Retro Ice Tea Packaging
Free Awesome Retro Packaging Design
Retro Spirit Packaging
Food Product Packaging
Digital Food Product Packaging
Organic Food Product
Food Delivery Product
Food Grocery Product Packaging
Cosmetic Product Packaging
Cosmetic Product Tubes Packaging
Eco-Friendly Cosmetic Product
Health Product Packaging
Health Food Product Packaging
Health Drink Product Design
Health Medicinal Product
Conceptualizing a Packaging Design
There are different parts in a packaging design and different components. These things have to be carefully thought of and weighed in. These are the two most important parts that complete your packaging design. Know more of what they are from this short guide.
- Appearance. The first thing that you will be thinking of is how your product packaging would look like. Do you want it to be subtle or do you want to go all out? First, you think of the design you want to use. Are you thinking of using templates or do you prefer to start something from scratch? Aside from that, think of how it will be different from another packaging. For instance, how will your beverage product packaging be different from another packaging?
- Material. Another thing to consider is the material you would be using. Check if the design you were planning to make is feasible with the materials you have in mind. Likewise, when thinking of the material to use, think if it is sturdy and reliable. How sturdy your packaging is will also affect the people’s impression about your product. Also, think of the safety of the consumers. As an example, a cleaning product packaging should be tightly sealed and should not easily spill.
Beauty Product Packaging
Cosmetic Beauty Product
Beauty Cream Packaging
Unique Beauty Product Packaging
Skin Care Beauty Product
Spa Product Packaging
Natural Spa Product
Cleaning Product Packaging
Cleaning Product Bags
Modern Cleaning Product
Beverage Product Packaging
Beverage Product Can Packaging
Beverage Product Plastic Packaging
Milk and Beverage Product
Some Tips for Your Packaging
Aside from the written content above, here are a few more tips when making a product packaging. Keep these in mind as you start making your packaging designs:
- Choose the perfect color scheme for your packaging. Good colors make a good design. No exterior will be good enough when used with inappropriate colors. Look for pre-arranged schemes or decide for your own.
- Apply the right typography on your packaging. Choose which font type will look better with the colors you have chosen and with the layout, you have made. The fonts you use will also be a part of your own brand.
- Adjust the spacing of the texts written on your packaging. Your label designs will be your signature look as you slowly gain fame in the industry. Add your own company logo design to complete your whole package design.
Overall, a product’s packaging can affect its sales. But, with a good design to create, you get new and bigger chances of people patronizing your product even more. Just like how a spa product packaging can attract more people to visit the shop. Download a sample design and boost your sales significantly.
8+ Agency Flyer Templates Download
35+ Flat Logo Designs Download
13+ Bakery Logo Designs
23+ Downloadable Gift Cards
33+ Downloadable Textures
27+ Typography Designs Download
9+ Wedding Envelope Designs
36+ Billboard Templates and Designs
15+ Advertising Brochures in PSD
39+ Voucher Designs Download
8+ Summer Party Flyer Download
9+ Business Company Brochures
10+ Corporate Brochures
11+ Event Postcard Designs
7+ Food Brochures